Although when you are about to take exams, it is not such an easy task!
If you don't mind my sharing my personal experience with you, here are a few pieces of advice to take it easy & succeed:
On the evening before the day of the exam
- Do some sport (a little run, a fitness session, some biking etc). This will make you tired & you will manage a good night's sleep.
- For dinner, have some pasta, rice or couscous (this will help you to sleep & the energy will be slowly released into your body overnight)
- Before going to bed, go over your notes ONE LAST TIME (your brain will stock all the information in order overnight)
On the day of the exam
- Try some breathing exercises (breathe in & out deeply; close your eyes & smile)
- DO NOT go over your notes again, you might get confused & mix all the information
- Bring some healthy snacks such as dried fruits, bananas, chocolate & a bottle of water (especially if it is a speaking exam: your mouth might get dry because of stress)
- Put on some nice comfy clothes that make you proud of your appearance (you are likelier to succeed if you have good self-esteem because you will look more confident)
- Don't forget some pens, your ID & your notification + A WATCH (no phone)
Here is a very interesting blog that focuses on tips to take an exam stresslessly & pass it easily!